Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's been so damn long ever since I've updated this blog.. Well after all stupid stuff I've done, think through life still have to go on.. Had been working in R.C.A before.. Met a guy at boatquay memories bar which I think he will be my life partner. After all I gave up so much things because of him.. E.g: lion dance, clubbing, sin tua stuff, working in R.C.A...
I dun mind giving up those stuff but still I will miss them.. Especially lion dance and sin tua stuff.. They are actually my life before. But he doesnt like me doing and going for it. He dun support me at all.. But I know wad he actually wants.. Just a simple life for both of us.. After a big big quarrel, he finally agree to my conditions. Support my lion dance troupe by going to big events hold by them. As for sin tua stuff, he's still considering..
For a normal couple, quarrel is just a very small matter. It makes us know each other better den before.. Well... It's been almost 4 months I've been together with him, on the valentine day, he gave me a super big surprise which is proposing to me using a very magical way. It's hard to explain, but I'm really touched on that day! In these 4 months time, he never fail giving me wad I wan, he is always putting his 101% of love for me.. And I do love him alot.. More than I could expect! Wad ever things he said I will take it to heart.. I think this is wad I called true love, path to marriage. Although we just got together not long, but time doesn't matters.. As long as we understand each other, marriage is not a problem.. After all this typing, I still haven intro who is this hero who save my life from being more miserable.. Alex chan wei qiang(my Fiance)
Thank you so much for making me feel secure, pampered and love! Lao gong, I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I do love u a lot oso... I dunno when u could see this comment.. cuz I knew u nv log in and post anything already.. mayb when u see this, I'm no longer beside u to protect u to see baobei grew up... To be frank, I have nv been a day tat is happy ever since we not tgt, u shd know my love for u is more den 100%... I reali didn't know what I'm doing nor I did to make us separated & eventually on 040813 which is nearly a year of us separated, u said I'm no longer in ur heart, u love ur life & u alr have someone else who could be in ur heart... tats reali reali hurts me a lot til I insomnia w tears dripping 2days 2nights... the pain I gg thru this yr, nobody's will truthly understand cuz nobody can take it nor face it when I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHEN IS MY LAST DAY... There's a bomb in my heart which anytime will bomb... nobody's know even mummy they all... I didn't want anyone to know nor worry.... and actually I wish to spend as long as possible of the time w u when I knew I'm a half-dead man. But too bad, u no longer love me... It's like a knife stuck inside my heart for life and unpluckable, the pain and bloods flowing down from my heart when I know I can't have anymore chances to spend my time w u... u know me well, I nv do things w/o confidence and nv wanna fight a war when I know will lose which means from young til now, I nv regret anything before BUT THE GREATEST MISTAKES, YI HAN & REGRETS WAS didn't give u a perfect family, perfect wedding & be ur perfect husband. I'm reali sorry!! if I could have one more chance, I would kept u in my pocket(heart) and forever nv let u out... cuz u r the onli gal I ALEX CHAN WEI QIANG IN LOVE & WILL BE FOREVER BE PLACE IN MY HEART WHO NOBODY COULD REPLACED... 再见了老婆,永远爱你和宝贝的老公��

    ReplyDelete