Friday, September 11, 2009

finally reach hm from de cemetry thing..was veri tired..when praying,i prayed alot of things lo..but..is a secret can't tell..hahahax..
hmmm..jux nw was damn fucking worried bout him lo..since afternoon till almost midnight,none of a msg or call from him..thought wad happen to him..but luckily he msg mi finally..but the start of de msg make mi feel abit sad..he said 'u call me for wad?' haix..den nvm..after that i say tml i wanna go find him den he said he is werking full shift tml..den i said how bout after he werk? he said he is gng to st. james with his friends..den i said lyk that throw me aside lo..i thought he would reply say he would bring me along,but no! instead he said this is him..ever since i be with him he already lyk that..wow..this hurt my heart deeply..i dunno wad to say so i jux reply him that tml i go drink with my friend which is actually a lie..i dun wan to lie to him..but those words do hurt me..after a few min, clarence called mi..den he said mayb he is bgng to bring mi in..yeah..was looking forward..but dunno whether is he talking cock or seriously bringing me in??but nw de prob is..wad if i realli get to go in n i saw him grinding with other gals?i realli cant stop myself from jealousing or wad..but wad can i do??jux watch onli lo..haxi..wad a stressful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment