Wednesday, September 16, 2009

well..finally i gt time to post something up..let me talk bout things when i'm hospitalized..i found myself quite foolish after i done that..was regret la..i promise not to do it again n oso not to let you guys worried bout mi le..so sorry that i make all of you so worried bout mi..n oso thx for those few days you guys fork out time to come hospital to accompany..mostly i wanted to thank justin n karen..hu actually come down everyday to accompany from morning to nite..n make you guys missed out alot of things..as for my classmates..thanks for coming down n visit mi..n oso worried bout mi lyk hell..i heard that you guys almost cried out when wad happen..humph..well..mayb after this incident den i noe hu realli cares for mi n hu r not..i found myself getting more n more close to my family le..so happy..n oso my friends around mi..well..as wad everyone is telling mi that..a jungle not onli have a tree..there r more better trees outside is just that i haven find it..so just let it go when you know de tree is rot..nw..i'm feeling much more better..nut kinda feeling veri weak..cant realli eat well n cant realli take things easily..n sometimes when i was walking..found myself veri dizzy. when eating,after a few mouth i full le..n feel lyk vomiting out..nw.,have to wait for another 3-4 days..gng polyclinic to test my blood again..woah..is damn painful when de needle actually poke into my veins..luckily..i gt my CJ..haha..ps. is actually my soft toy. i bite it when i felt veri painful..yesterday i was discharge from hospital..lai aik n zhi xiang bought a husky soft toy for mi..hahax..so cute..thank you guys.. thank my lion dance brothers..bought food n dessert for me when you guys r realli veri bz werking..last but not least muz thanks my family..visit me everyday,buy things for mi to eat n drink..pay for my hospital fees..cook things for mi to eat..well..realli veri veri thankful to everyone hu actually visitedme..love you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment