Saturday, September 12, 2009

yesterday midnight before i sleep,i msg him n ask him to msg mi when he wake up..bt i waited till afternoon around 1+ ask him whether he wake up already..he said he jux woke up..den i said thought he werking full shift..nw late already..den he jux replied he nw gng to work..den i said when he free msg mi or call mi..but until nw still dun have..i'm not sure whether he realli do love me or jux fooling around with my feeling..i realli felt neglected by him..is he realli bz in werk?that time during his werking time,he still can msg mi..but y not nw?wad is de difference?yesterday,when i post de last posting,my tears are running down from eyes..i know i was realli hurt by de msg he sent..but i cant do anything..that time my friend still tell me that he is a guy hu c 1 gal lyk 1 gal..i dunno whether is it true not..but i chose not to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment